Friday, March 11, 2011

The Friend

On Sunday Bailey was home sick throwing up.  Because we had a baby blessing of a family friend to go to, Steve decided to go and take Elli and Carter and I stayed home with Bay.  I had her lay in bed by me for a little while and read The Friend while I read the Ensign.  We was whizzing through reading it and came to the story called, "The Ministry of Christ". It told the story of when Jesus was tempted by Satan.  She was so excited because she had learned about it in our ward the last time she was here.  She proceeded to tell me the whole story and how it was her favorite scripture story.
We spent the next little while discussing spiritual things like patriarchal blessings, the temple, and overcoming temptations.  It was a sweet experience. I love moments like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment