Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brothers

 
My Brother Matt.
Adventurous
Protective
Encouraging


 
 My brother Kevin.
Dedicated
Faithful
Talented

My Brother Nate.
Hilarious
Devoted
Caring

Memories:
Matt- We became close when he moved up North by me.  He rescued me several times from uninvited guests, including birds, mice, and snakes. With no other family close, I loved having him around to keep me company and the kids begged for him to come over all the time.
Nate- While recently watching a video of when Elli was born I noticed something that is very typical of Nate, and it brought tears to my eyes. While everyone was huddled around the baby, Nate was sitting by me. Talking to me and calming me down from the experience.  He has always been thoughtful that way.
Kevin- When Kevin got married one of his friends said they always referred to him as "responsible Kevin."  Perfect way to describe him. I remember him always having spiritual quotes on his door, ceiling, etc. I have always looked up to his strong testimony. Anytime I need spiritual advice, he has been there.  I still like to go back and read a letter he wrote me after my divorce.

I feel so blessed to have these wonderful now 'men' in my life. They give me strength, support, comfort, protection, and always a good laugh.  I don't know if it is possible for a big sister to look up to three little brothers any more than I do. And for that, I will always be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment