Sunday, November 21, 2010

The best kids ever

If I didn't know before, I now firmly believe, that these kids are the greatest ever.  This weekend Steve and I have both been super sick, and these two little sweetheart's have fended for themselves, cared for each other, and been little troopers.  I am so proud of them!  Finally this afternoon they had had enough of the inside walls of this sick house and made it out to play in the snow- pajamas and all!  Mommy had to at least snap a picture, and the breath of cold fresh air felt refreshing.
My tooth problem I blogged about previously has not gone away.  I don't know if the infection has spread or if the nerves are infected some how but I have been in pain all week.  This weekend I hardly got out of bed. Saturday morning Steve woke up with laryngitis so no voice.  It was not a fun few days.  I am looking forward to being back to normal and am hoping the dentist tomorrow can finally figure this out once and for all and that Steve will be back on his feet soon too! 
In the mean time, I had to brag about what amazing kids we have despite being cooped up and neglected, they are champs!

No comments:

Post a Comment