Thursday, February 16, 2012

Forever and ever

Saturday, February 11, Steve and I were sealed in the Oquirhh Mountain temple.  It was such an amazing day!  My whole family was able to be there with us and some of Steve's family as well.  The temple was perfect of course and was so peaceful.  Afterward, we had everyone over for lunch, thanks to my amazing mom who completely took over the meal planning and prep so I didn't have to worry about it.  The food was great (it is impossible not to be when my mom is behind the cooking), and the company made it even better.  I couldn't have asked for a better, more complete day.  I am truly the luckiest girl. Actually, luck has nothing to do with it- I am truly blessed by my Heavenly Father and thank him everyday for the life he has given me. 
I wish I didn't look like a balloon but what do you do!
The girls insisted on wearing white. So cute!

Forever family


There may not be snow but it was cold.

1 comment: