Wednesday, July 31, 2013

May 2013

I made it through my first year as a teacher!  Woo hoo!  I should say we made it through our first year.  I know that my family had suffered through the hard days with me as well as celebrated the good ones. My kids were amazing- my own, as well as my students.  I cried saying good bye, I was proud of those kids.  I am also super proud of my kids. They did great at school this year!  They loved their teachers and grew so much academically as well as socially.  It was a lot of fun being at the same school as them this year.  Next year I will be going part time and have to transfer to a different school.  It will be different and a lot to get used to but I will thoroughly enjoy being able to feel like a mom as well as a teacher.  I got spoiled for teacher appreciation week. It was so fun! I am so thankful for Neisha. she spend the entire month helping me- with the kids, the house, my class, and everything!
Don't want to forget my birthday. #31.  So weird. I don't feel that old. I guess that's a good thing!
Another excited thing about this month, we finally moved!  We got a new house only about 5 minutes from our old one.  It was a big decision- I had lived there for over 7 years and went through a lot of good and bad there.  But it was fun and invigorating to break away and start new.  I love our new home!  It is perfect for us and it's ours together!  The kids made friends quickly and have adjusted well which is such a relief.  Moving with two weeks left of school was crazy. But thanks to my AMAZING family, we did it.
The start to a wonderful summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment