Thursday, July 18, 2013

February 2013



Zoey ended up being a lot more than we could handle.  Our backyard was a complete wreck-ruined sprinklers, dug up garden, holes under the fence, dead grass.  Not to mention, she was so hyper that the kids couldn't play with her for fear of getting bombarded.  They loved her but we just couldn't give her the attention and time that she required so we decided to give her a new home. Even I was sad! I felt like we had let her down. She was a good dog, just not right for us.  I am proud that I at least gave it a shot!  I never thought I would!  

Little Chaser boy just grows so fast.  10 months and obsessed with balls, crawling everywhere, and having the start of some separation anxiety.  I hate leaving him to go to work.  But I love seeing his face when I get home!  We all have lots of fun with him.  The other kids adore him and he loves them.  They have such cute relationships!



No comments:

Post a Comment