Sunday, May 8, 2011

The last few days

The last few days have been many things-
  • Spiritual- Steve and I went to the temple this week and it felt wonderful
  • Relieved- Steve got a job and starts a week from tomorrow
  • Sad- a sweet ward member of ours, a young pregnant mom to 3, passed away suddenly leaving everyone in shock. 
  • Humbled- The funeral was almost 3 hours and was full of inspiring words that touched everyone
  • Thankful- I have so much to be thankful for this Mothers day.  I love being a mom and having so many mom examples in my life
  • Old- As of yesterday, one year from 30.  I prefer to delay that 30 mark for a bit longer.
  • Healthier- I am trying to eat healthier and exercise more. Hopefully soon it will be healthy, without ier
  • Organized- Had a successful yard sale and got rid of a lot of junk
  • Snuggly- The kids gave me a penguin pillow pet for my birthday. 
  • Grateful- A new niece joined our family on Friday.  Can't wait to meet little Makenna!
  • Dreading- School starts tomorrow for summer block.  Having only two classes won't be bad but a week off has been great.
  • Appreciative- Glad I had this week to spend with my husband before he starts work and I go to school. It was much needed. He is so good to me! I love our time together and appreciate he treats me like a queen.  
  • Sweet- Just ate another slice of the amazing carrot cake my sister-in-law made for my birthday. It is heaven!  
  • Encouraged- Everything happens for a reason and purpose under Heavens power
  • Blessed- It all ads up to blessing after blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment