Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#29 and counting...

This here cake has been the death of my diet.  The BEST carrot cake ever- and completely worth blowing my diet for!  Thanks Kate!
 
We had Dave, Kate, and Natalie over for dinner and they brought the cute, yummy cake.  Steve cooked a great bbq dinner and let me rest for the afternoon after having a garage sale that morning. The kids got me a penguin pillow pet and were thrilled. It was a fun birthday! I just wish the years would wind backwards from now on!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes I wonder where the years have gone...even college was a long time ago. And though I'm almost half way through my thirties (scary to say that) I have to say that the years keep bringing with them better and better things (and I don't mean physical possessions). So, don't be afraid of getting older--you only have more blessings/learning experiences/miracles/joy/etc to look forward to. Happy 29th Birthday and many, many more.

    ReplyDelete