Tuesday, September 3, 2013

39 reasons I love My Love

1. He makes me laugh every day, multiple times.
2. He treats me like a queen.
3. He loves my kids like his own and never struggled with blending our families. Yet he's patient with me when I struggle.
4. He works hard for our family.
5. He will watch chic flicks with me.
6. He is hot.
7. I love his hands- they are gentle yet strong.
8. He still thinks I am hot even after having 3 babies and sucking at dieting.
9. He is smart even though he doesn't think so.
10. He is good with people.
11. His love of the Seahawks is ALMOST as much as his love for me and his family- but we will always win and he wants it that way.
12. He is sentimental
13. All of his best features are evident in our son.
14. He loves God.
15. He honors his Priesthood.
16. He honors his parents.
17. He loves his siblings and would do anything for them.
18. He loves my family and feels at home with them too.
19. We like the same kind of books and movies.
20. We can talk for hours in bed without realizing how much time has past.
21. He was super fun to date, and (on the rare occasion we get on a date) is still fun to date!
22. He folds the laundry- in a disgustingly perfect way.
23. He is a clean freak- which I say in a completely positive way!
24. He is a loved manager.
25. He is patient.
26. He is forgiving.
27. He puts his family first.
28. He has an amazing memory.
29. He gives great massages.
30. He has a way with words.
31. He likes my cooking.
32. I love the smile lines by his eyes.
33. He calls me just to tell me he loves me.
34. He lets me drive.
35. We agree on parenting procedures.
36. We never fight.
37.  He compliments me and others.
38.  I think the gray hairs he is getting are super sexy.
39. He is my soulmate, my eternal companion. and the love of my life in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment