Thursday, August 9, 2012

4 months

Chase

4 Months

Stats:
15 lbs 10 oz (70%)
26" (90%)

At 4 months Chase is getting much more content. For a while there I didn't know how I would survive!  He is happy and smiley most of the time and has just started to enjoy toys. My only complaint is that Chase is a terrible sleeper still.  He sleeps with me at night, and take terrible naps. The only way to get him to take a nap longer than 10 minutes is to put him on the dryer.  I try to time my laundry loads just right so that I am not running an empty dryer.  We need to break this habit soon but I am not good at solving sleep problems- obviously as my other two kids were terrible until very recently and they still can't go to sleep without songs and snuggles and being checked on a million times. I was hoping this kid would get Steve's sleeping genes, but unfortunately he got mine and takes after Elli an awful lot!  Chase has a great relationship with Elli.  She is a huge help to me and she adores him like nothing else.  All the kids are very protective of him and so far jealously hasn't been an issue.  We have recently discovered that Chase is ticklish on his tummy, pits, and neck.  It is so cute to hear him giggle!  He also likes our dog Zoey. She is a hyper spaz and he loves it.  Good thing for her, because I was about to get rid of her when no one was looking! (not really, but I wanted to!)
We are so blessed to have this wonderful, adorable, sweet little boy in our home.  A mothers love really is an amazing thing. It strengthens with each child and is so deep it's indescribable.  What a blessing to be a mother! There is nothing better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment