Monday, August 29, 2011

Zoey

For Those of you who know me know that having a dog, or any pet for that matter, is a big step for me.  I am not an animal person at all, but since I have a family of 4 others who are very much opposite of that, I was outvoted.  I gave in and agreed to this little bundle of chocolate lab puppy.  Awh....
Bailey picked her out of the puppies born to her dogs at her mom's house.  Steve brought her home and surprised Elli and Carter with her.  They were SO excited!
She is a very good dog and has enough energy to make up for my lack of it.  Everyone is loving our little puppy. You know she is officially part of our clan when she is given the privilege of wearing Seahawk paraphernalia.  



1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! I can only imagine how excited the kids were. Dogs are such great companions... and they don't talk back like the kids. :) Hope you're doing good. Come see me!

    ReplyDelete