Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father's Day

I am so blessed to have many amazing men in my life.  A husband who makes me laugh everyday, supports me in everything I do, and offers encouragement, kind words, and love constantly is enough to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.  But on top of that, I have a wonderful dad who has always been there for me. He offers support, encouragement, and compassion.  I feel better just having him around. This year we can add Steve's dad to my list of Father's Day blessings.  He is so much like Steve, so need I say more?  Nothing not to like!  
I am so thankful for the "dad's" in my life, how they honor their Priesthood, and exemplify all the good things of family, faith, and fun.
Our daddy was lucky enough to get a scrumptious breakfast in bed from his little boy.


I couldn't resist letting Carter join. He was SO excited about making it for him and even more so joining in the feast!

The kids each picked Steve out a present and spent a good hour of their Sunday decorating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment