Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

I Love Christmas with my family.  Nothing beats spending time together for the holidays.  From the Christmas Eve candle light Journey dinner with finger foods and the Bible story.
 To fun and games,
 and of course Fondue for dessert.

 To Christmas morning gathering on the stairs for pictures every year since I can remember,
 to the wonderful smiles of great kids finding their surprises from Santa,

 and opening presents from so many wonderful friends and family.

 
I could not ask for more.  

Can't wait for next year when we will have all the kids together, but it was a great first Christmas for Steve and I, and the kids didn't mind having two Christmases!

1 comment:

  1. Goodtimes! Fondue sounds like a something I'll have to add to our Christmas tradition list.

    ReplyDelete